Vastu Shastra is an incredible mix of art, science, astrology and astronomy. It is also regarded as an ancient science that helps to make the lives better. It combines all the five elements of nature such as water, air, space, fire and earth and balances them with the individuals and materials of the house. All these help in bringing good luck and happiness.
Pallavi Chhelavda, the popular Vastu expert says that Vastu Shastra is not something that can change your life overnight; instead it is a discipline that does affect your life, but gradually. Mentioned below are some of the tips provided by Ms. Chhelavda that can bring in happiness and good luck easily:
- An attractive entrance attracts prosperity and wealth. As per Vastu, East or North direction is best for the entrance door. So, it is important to keep it well decorated, well-lit and clean. Also do not keep shoe-rack or footwear at this place as it can block positive energy from coming into the home.
- In case there is a wall at the entry point, do not leave it blank as it represents seclusion and gives a negative vibe. Decorate the wall well by hanging the picture of the God or make a creative painting on it.
- Keep the bedroom well- arranged as per the Vastu to bring in good luck and fortune. Allow natural lights to come in the bedroom during the day and arrange proper lights so that it can look soothing at night. Make sure that all the windows and doors of the bedroom are clean and free from clutter. The bedroom should be in the south- west corner of the house but do not put the bed in the corner or push it along the wall.
- As per Vastu, the painting showing the flowing water, picturesque view of river or goldfish on the wall brings good luck and happiness. Lots of natural lights and fresh air is extremely important as per Vastu as it brings in prosperity and wealth to the home.
- Vastu Shastra talks about adjusting and balancing the energies of the nature to bring prosperity and peace to your home and finally in your life. Kitchen, which is regarded as one of the most integral part of the home needs to be balanced properly as this is the place where two conflicting force of nature, water and fire exist. Therefore, it is important to place the gas oven and sink in such a way that they do not strike with each other. Also if possible, avoid placing them in the straight line.
These are some of the easiest tips provided by Pallavi Chhelavda that can help in bringing happiness and good luck to home. In order to know more about tips, you can watch ‘Vastu Living’ TV show where Ms. Chhelavda shares tips on Vastu and Feng Shui. Apart from a television personality, she is also a savvy businesswoman who is the CEO of International Vastu Fengshui Research Institute.